Article 1. The principle of privacy protection
- The administrator of personal data is Niezależna Komórka Badawcza (hereinafter referred to as: „Administrator”).
- The personal data administrator attaches great importance to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of personal data of the users of the niezaleznakomorkabadawcza.eu website available at https://niezaleznakomorkabadawcza.eu/ (hereinafter: "Website").
- Contact with the Data Administrator takes place via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- The administrator selects and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data being processed with due diligence. Full access to databases is available only to persons duly authorized by the Administrator.
- The administrator protects personal data against disclosure to unauthorized persons as well as against their processing in violation of applicable law.
- Visitors to niezaleznakomorkabadawcza.eu can view the content posted on the Website without providing personal data.
Article 2. Basis for processing personal data
- Personal data is processed by the Administrator in accordance with the law, in particular with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") in order to:
- providing Internet users with answers to questions related to the Website and its functioning (pursuant to art.6 par.1.f GDPR);
- pursuing or securing claims (pursuant to art.6 par.1.f GDPR).
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the consequence of not providing data may be the inability to obtain answers to your questions.
- The User should not provide the Administrator with personal data of third parties. However, if he provides such data, he declares each time that he has the appropriate consent of third parties to provide data to the Administrator.
Article 3. The scope of personal data processing
- The administrator processes the scope of data provided by the user in the content of the issue addressed to the Administrator.
- Data provided by users are used only to answer the questions asked.
Article 4. Control of personal data processing
- The user is required to provide complete, current and true data.
- Each user whose personal data is processed by the Administrator has the right to access their data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to data processing on the basis of the Administrator's legitimate interest, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing (if the processing takes place on the basis of consent), which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- The exercise of the rights set out in the paragraph above may be implemented by sending to an address email@example.com an appropriate request with the user's name and email address.
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body if he considers that the processing of his personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Article 5. Sharing personal data
Users' data may be disclosed to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including relevant judicial authorities.